this recipe however received outstanding comments from the readers who have actually tried... so maybe they are really good then...alahhhhhh!!!
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar-packed
1/2 cup unsalted butter-softened
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup confectioners sugar
3/4 cup peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, blend flour, cocoa, and baking soda.
3. In a large bowl beat white sugar, brown sugar, butter and 1/4 cup peanut butter, until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg, beat until blended. Stir in flour mixture until blended. Set aside.
4. Make the filling by combining the confectioners sugar and 3/4 cup peanut butter. Beat well with electric mixer until mixture comes together.
5. Roll filling into 30 1 inch balls. Form exterior part of cookie by sectioning dough into approximately 1 tablespoon pieces. Form exterior part of cookie around filling and cover completely. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 7-9 minutes. ( I baked mine for 7 minutes ) Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes then remove to a cooling rack and cool completely.
to those in the mood to try, be my guest but please lemme know if it's really good as claimed~cheers!