expect the unexpected, visit @ur own risk!!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

a new begining to the 2nd decade.


how time flies... it's been a lil  over a decade now... this year, marks our first year to our 2nd  decade together... as u nicely put it..." bukan dah 11 tahun BUT baru 11 tahun..." insya'4JJI....
so here are my thank yous...

Thank u for accepting & tolerating my imperfections, my 'samdot'ness. thank u for being proud of me when expected, for ur honest critics when needed & sometimes unexpected, for correcting me when i made mistakes, for entrusting me with certain things that i never thought i'd be capable of, for believing in me,  for making me laugh when i'm down, for being there for me when i'm sad, for making a fool of urself to make me smile, for making fun of me when i acted silly...or just let it be & keep mum when u know i'll learn some of the embarassing moments in due time without  u telling, for laughing with me rather than at me (as u always claim),  for sharing ur dreams & fantasies with me, for being what i'm not .....
thank u, thank u, thank u..for being with me & for me anytime all the time.....

Happy 11th Anniversary Sayang,
Love U Always & Forever...amiin....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...