expect the unexpected, visit @ur own risk!!!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

memory booster punye cerite...

 here's what was on my mind...

* my memory is failing me these days... have to have memory booster to overcome this very unwelcome aging process!!! haish....:(

* bought a memory booster yesterday & forgot to bring it back with me, phewh lucky they do delivery....;P

* & yeah due to my 'nyanyuk'ness...i even gave them a wrong house number to deliver my memory booster, lucky they called to confirm..;P

so yeah that's what happened, got mehubby to drive me all the way to Setapak, bought a few health supplements but forgot to bring the memory booster back with me, so i called them up the next day..

me: hi semalm saya beli memory booster tapi lupa nak bawak balik...err macam ne ye (meaning to ask, do u do delivery or reimburse my money ke?)

sales personal (sp): ah ahlah itulah lepas akak balik, baru saya perasan saya lupa nak masukkan sekali dalam beg plastik tuh...aaa...akak datanglah sini ambik...

me: hahahaa (amboi-amboi sedapnye ko cakap kalau aku tak call ko buat tak tawu je ye....but said good naturedly)...walaupun namanye Setapak, saya jalan seribu tapak pon tak tentu sampai lagi...hahaha....

sp: err..akak tinggal mane ye?

me: semenyih! ha tulah takkan saya nak gi all the way just nak ambik satu botol tu kan...(since de dah admit de yg lupa masukkan sekali dalam my other health supplement plastic bag tu kan...i gladly played along & took advantage lah)

sp: oh kalau macam tu nanti kami poskanlah...alamat akak?

me: (dengan confident) macam kat dalam borang yang saya tulis tu lah...

sp: ah ok, ok, nanti saya poskan lah kat akak...

about an hour later...she called to confirm the address & read out the address that i had written on the form...

sp: 1046...

me: eh, eh salah-salah...it's 1047...hehehe...*malu*( so to cover line i said) err...pasal tulah i need to take the memory booster..hehehe alamat pun lupa! ;P

ishhh...being forgetful is seriously not fun at all....*sigh*

so there to all my fan out there...the blog is now officially updated..."blush" camlah ade pon...;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...