a (lunatic) woman in Spain claims that she owns the sun & had it registered under her name at her local notary office (what is so powerful about her local notary office, again? one may ask) & thinking of imposing taxes on everyone for the use of 'her Sun'! is she out of her freaking mind, who the hell does she thinks she is?
GOD created the earth, the sun & all the other celestial bodies & not forgetting all men & women free of charge & out of HIS own creation came along this freak of a woman & claims that the Sun belongs to her? oh & not only that she 's thinking of charging everyone for the share of it! *__*
here are some interesting comments that i found online...
* Does she know that if she can actually own the sun, she is opening herself up to all kinds of lawsuits?
* Not only that, all people in the world would claim " They don't want the sun rays and stop the rays reaching home OR pay the compensation.
* home owners would claim the roof & air conditioner expenses from her.
* Right... Whats the contact details. I want to sue for damages. I got sun burn, the paint on my car is fading due to sun damage, my gr*** is dying and burning, i can't sleep during the day cuz of light. I want $10 mill for damages and inconvenience as well as another $10 mill for future damage. Should the owner not remove her property from my garden further law suits will be filed.
I would also suggest to forum of our city that i have found the one responsible for the recent outbreak of runaway and field fire in the country.
* Has the world gone mad? How can you own a star millions of light years away? The sun is free for all to enjoy and we should be careful how we use it. I live in Spain and suntan every year and if you think I am ever going to pay for the privilege, you are joking!!!
* my skin cancer is about 10000 dollars for treatment, so where do I send my bill. The Sun is responsible for the computer and satellite disruptions for my cellfone, so now I can send my complaints too; and I really would like to have summer year-round, so how do I get her to turn up the sundial to keep my plants and landscaping projects from dying this winter-- can I stop now?
now, if she so insists on charging / imposing taxes on everyone for the use of the sun, why not start with her fellow countrymen first, see if they'd bother to pay since she had pledged to share (how charitable) the proceeds with her government & her nation's pensions fund. wonder what would she do if they refused? cover the sun with a blanket? ;P
now that we know who owns the sun (that freak~ Angeles Duran & she certainly is famous that everyone is talking about her now, if that's what she's after), who's gonna register the ownership of GOD??? any takers? uuhh...would that be considered blasphemy? u tell me ms Duran since u so " know the law"!!!
the emoSUNny (the 'owner' registered with Blogger.Com (for free!) of~ Under the SUN In the Rain) has spoken