Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Miles: the Traveling Beruang

Hi! my name is Miles,
short for Miles Budak Brown, the traveling beruang
I shall be accompanying myumy every time she goes traveling to see the world on behalf of all the children with cancer.
~~~~~~~~~~
This is my mission:
I am the bearer of a little child's dream to travel the world. As he/ she has cancer, so I travel in his/ her place. Would you be my traveling companion as we realize this child's dream?
May our adventures bring meaning to others...
Let's be the best of friends.

Note: i'm not sure if they purposely spell TravelLing (beruang) with the extra L to become a trademark or whoever that came up with the idea in the first place have no idea how to spell it right.or perhaps my best guess is by the time they realized that they have misspell it, it's just too late to do anything about it since all the merchandises have been sent to be printed hence they just pretend that it's meant to be spelt that way.

#travellingberuangmakna
#travellingberuang
#mrbear
#travelingbear
#makna
#travel
#altel
#airasia
#childrenwithcancer
#cancerawarenesscampaign
#comeandjointhesupport
#stopthissilence

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...