expect the unexpected, visit @ur own risk!!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Miles: the Traveling Beruang

Hi! my name is Miles,
short for Miles Budak Brown, the traveling beruang
I shall be accompanying myumy every time she goes traveling to see the world on behalf of all the children with cancer.
~~~~~~~~~~
This is my mission:
I am the bearer of a little child's dream to travel the world. As he/ she has cancer, so I travel in his/ her place. Would you be my traveling companion as we realize this child's dream?
May our adventures bring meaning to others...
Let's be the best of friends.


#travellingberuangmakna
#travellingberuang
#mrbear
#travelingbear
#makna
#travel
#altel
#airasia
#childrenwithcancer
#cancerawarenesscampaign
#comeandjointhesupport
#stopthissilence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...