expect the unexpected, visit @ur own risk!!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bollywood themed dream wedding in a kampung setting...

it's a dream wedding both for my MIL~ a Bollywood movie lover & my BIL jomey~ who loves Bollywood  looking lass. after the solemnization was done at the bride's- Aishah  hometown in Johore Bahru a week before this, a Bollywood themed wedding reception was held at my PIL's house in Semenyih in order to welcome the bride into the family.
my MIL
my FIL
the kids...
 
 with Su & my niece Bam-Bam

   
Sue & Kerry
                                                                              the bride...
 
 the bride & groom

  
the boys with the Banghra drummers
the girls...
the flower girls & boys...
                                                                                                                                  
 Siti my Chinese Muslim pet sis in her saree..

Bam-bam, Wawa & Ruzana
Bollywood would not be completed with gorgeous people & a lil bit of drama... hehehe...

Uncle Ly

thank u for visiting....
was a great wedding reception, Congratulations to both my BIL Jomey & new SIl Aishah, may u live happily ever after.





1 comment:

  1. i love the pictures here which are not on FB! nnt tag tau!

    ReplyDelete

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...