expect the unexpected, visit @ur own risk!!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bollywood themed dream wedding in a kampung setting...

it's a dream wedding both for my MIL~ a Bollywood movie lover & my BIL jomey~ who loves Bollywood  looking lass. after the solemnization was done at the bride's- Aishah  hometown in Johore Bahru a week before this, a Bollywood themed wedding reception was held at my PIL's house in Semenyih in order to welcome the bride into the family.
my MIL
my FIL
the kids...
 
 with Su & my niece Bam-Bam

   
Sue & Kerry
                                                                              the bride...
 
 the bride & groom

  
the boys with the Banghra drummers
the girls...
the flower girls & boys...
                                                                                                                                  
 Siti my Chinese Muslim pet sis in her saree..

Bam-bam, Wawa & Ruzana
Bollywood would not be completed with gorgeous people & a lil bit of drama... hehehe...

Uncle Ly

thank u for visiting....
was a great wedding reception, Congratulations to both my BIL Jomey & new SIl Aishah, may u live happily ever after.





1 comment:

  1. i love the pictures here which are not on FB! nnt tag tau!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...