figure that i like to share some interesting facts that i came across while surfing the net about dogs...in total silence.
point to note: i'm not suppose to like dogs, but secretly... deep down inside i do(my sincere apology to those who are offended by this statement).... i've always wish i could have one but i don't suppose that is possible... so, the closest that i could get to a dog (since i cannot own one) is when i play the virtual interactive game Dog World on Facebook or i got myself a dog golf driver headcover as seen in pics below;
this is Lucky the Pup.
anyway...these are the doggy dozens (borrowed facts from the author : why i like dogs More than people) why i think dogs make great companion than
- Dogs “love” unconditionally.
- They’re always happy to see you.
- They sense that you like them and like you back right away, so making “friends” with a dog is almost never a long ordeal.
- They don’t carry grudges.
- They are always “there” for you when you’re having a bad day.
- If you know how to behave as an owner, they are easily trainable and maintain great dispositions forever.
- They are content to just hang out with you for hours at a time without bugging you about anything other than food, water and nature calls.
- They don’t over-analyze anything.
- They don’t nag you or whine incessantly about a bad day at the office.
- They make you smile when you normally wouldn’t.
- They are consistent.
- They watch your house, and your back.
SLR signing off.