expect the unexpected, visit @ur own risk!!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

books that i bought at the BIG BAD WOLF SALE..

my pile of books...

 
mehubby's pile of books...

my almost completed Jeffrey Archer's collection...n i manged to find all 3 volumes of prison diary finally, yeay!! n...they were all RM8 each double yeay!!!!

n the undead series by mary janice davidson...never read them before but i tot i'd give 'em a go...

oh n my.. erghh...i forgot to snap the individual pics but on my big pile pic above, i also bought 2 madeleine wickham (before she became sophie kinsella) books as well as marley & me...

the books were blindingly many...the heart says More....the money in the purse says NO!!!!!
the hole in the pocket caused by the 2 visits combined among the 3 of us: laith, mehubby & me was RM260..hmmm.... not bad at all hey if the money wasn't actually to use for Laith's sunat this weekend!!! haish...;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...