expect the unexpected, visit @ur own risk!!!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I hope to meet you when I visit M'sia

while clearing up some junk mail in my inbox, i found this in my spam folder...let's read it together shall we...

Norman Rohiza: rohizanorman432@msn.com

Dear (just Dear, no name so not being specific)

Hi,I just came back from oversea trip to Scotland. I am Miss.Rohiza Norman,I work with Avocet Mining PLC in UK as assistant senior supervisor.We may not know ourselves for now but it is my heart desire to take vacation leave from our company to visit Malaysia for the first time . My father originally came from Malaysia unfortunately I lost my father early without knowing my relatives.

I want to come and meet new friends, have fun and possibly discuss some business matters.It is no longer a news that Asia is developing so fast and catching up with developed countries with a lot of tourist attraction centers,it gives me so much joy because I want to witness it and be part of it.

I do not mean to inconvenience you neither do I want my presence to affect your work or business hours,instead I can adjust my time so that we can only meet in the evenings and weekends.I will appreciate it if you can spare your little time to welcome and accompany me,never mind I will take care of the expenses.If you say OK please let me know the nearest airport that will be easier for you to come and fetch me on arrival.

Rgds
Rohiza

hmmm.... any takers? doesn't sound very convincing is it?  i actually  googled her & the post title (since that is what's written in the subject) funny thing is, i found a few different pages with the same letter only with a different name.... i wonder who would fall into this type of scam...
good job gmail, it went straight into my spam box!

have a great day all, & take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...