expect the unexpected, visit @ur own risk!!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

it's just another day....

it was my birthday last week. i am so grateful and blessed that i am still ALIVE and breathing!!! oh and not forgetting healthy too...to enjoy another seconds, minutes, hours, weeks, months and hopefully years of my life.

decided to go on low key this year, i hid my birth date on my facebook profile so that i could just enjoy the day the way i wanted it...just like another day or may be just like another weekend...so this was how i spent it...:D







my favorite ~Friendship tree @Mud Trekker~Kuang Selangor




yeah that's right  just like another weekend; Paintball + Photo Shoot = Happy Sunny ^u^

the birthday present for myself~ my Delta Outdoor/Army Boots
a Happy Me and somehow a grumpy Laith ;P

not bad fer an old gal like me hey! xD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...