expect the unexpected, visit @ur own risk!!!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

my potted herbs

While waiting for mehubby at a meeting at Bangsar Shopping Centre yesterday. i wondered about and found myself buying these little darlings at Cold Storage supermarket..


These herbs are not commonly found  fresh locally let alone still living in a pot...as much as i`d like to buy all. Apart from they are quite pricey i thought i`ll try grow these 3 (rosemary, chives n basil) first and see how well they can adept at my house environment.


It's always a dream of mine to start an herb garden at my place but didn't really have the time to care for them. With these, they are in tiny pots and i could just place them at my kitchen window sill.


So let's see how well they grow..


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...