expect the unexpected, visit @ur own risk!!!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

the chosen one...

i am the chosen one, i am the chosen one, i am the chosen one, i am the chosen one...
count my blessing...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11...and more & more...phewh!
what's this chanting all about? ...just to remind myself that i'm a good person & I'm blessed.

i know i shouldn't be writing this but i've been bottling it up, sekarang dah jadi cam bottle neck jam jalan  JPJ semenyih dah.
we're not related. in fact, she doesn't even like me & thinks that i'm good for nothing. she has her own personal favorite whom  she adores, would do anything for & die for if she has to hence the favourite is absolutely untouchable. she will come up with all kind of excuses to defend & protect the one yet, when she needs something, she comes looking for me. lagi-lagi hal yang berkenaan her hospital appointments. best thing is cara minta tolong tuh, tak de lah plak nak cakap bebaik, she would just say  out her appointment dates just to inform me NOT to ask if i'd be available or not, expecting me to drop everything for her. ada ka patut!?

probably the only reason i tolerate her all this while is (apart from being old) sebab moral values & another part is because of hukum karma~ treat people nice, people will be nice to u, treat people bad, u know what's waiting for u.
i wouldn't want people to treat me ma ( or those nice people around me) bad or when i am old or even now for that matter...;(

so here goes....
i am the chosen one, i am the chosen one, i am the chosen one, i am the chosen one...
count my blessing...11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21...and more & more...i'm a good person & i'm blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...