expect the unexpected, visit @ur own risk!!!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

do i look familiar now???



this video brings back memory...
long time ago when i went to perform umrah with ma & baba during passport stamping at the airport, the officer kept staring at my picture & me in person again & again. baba finally could not hold it anymore & ask what was wrong. The officer said the picture in the passport did not look like me in person....stupid moron~of course i looked different in person cos i was then wearing a hijab in person & the the picture on my passport had me with the 80's hair styles complete with fringe & sideburns yo!!!!;P
but when baba asked if he'd wanted us to remove the hijab off my head, he quickly said no & stamped the passport & let us go! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...