expect the unexpected, visit @ur own risk!!!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

it's Bunny year this year, Not RAT! wait in line MIckey!

recently, the house has been under Rat Attack! we've never experienced such horror ever since we've moved to the house about 3 & a half years ago. Guess Rat / mouse (can never tell the difference~Mickey including)is my Fear Factor Numero UNO, can't stand the sight of them...

they just freak me out... like really, really freak me out...like once during my college year, i saw a dead rat on the floor on the way to the kitchen & i just lost it...unfortunately, it was during my exam week too & what happened was unforgivable~ instead of sitting for the Economic paper that, i had my head believed that i was sitting for a sociology paper!! like WTFudge!!!
& once, i went to a night market in the area with my SIL & accidentally (of course i did, i would not in anyway still able and alive purposely do that would i) stepped on a flatten~crushed- dried up Rat on the road...& when my SIL pointed it out, my body stiffened & instantly dragged...( & for some reason the feet felt heavy too) my feet back to the house...*______*

so anyway, the last couple of nights i was practically walking around the house on the stools, chairs & counter tops to avoid the Rat collide...aiyaiyai...;C
mehubby managed to trap one but somehow it manged to get away in the morning cos accordingly, it's just a small lil mickey hence it managed to squeeze thru the trap wire...whatever u call it..i don't even want to know..:(

Now now...it's either they go, or we'll just have to move out from the house, how does that sound!?



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny,

    I have yet to understand how rats can be so scary to anyone Lol but I wish you the best of luck and hope you don't have to deal with them much longer! I just find them gross, not scary :P.

    I hope you despite the rodent problem have a fab weekend! And thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment, it means so much to me.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the disease? i'm not sure bro...:D

    Solelyshe,
    emmm...to be honest, when it comes to those filthy rodent i can't even differentiate whether it's of fear or gross or both!! all i know is i can't stand the site of them. anyway i think they are kinda gone now, for good i hope...;D
    thanks for the visit sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...