this year however i decided to look after my health seriously...now that i'm going towards my 'sun setting' years..:with good health i should last to see Laith finishes university at least...;p
so when i read an article in a newspaper about Braggs apple cider vinegar couyple of weeks back, last year, i tot the benefit it has to offer sounds good... (ok i am not being paid a single sens for this promo but being a nice person i am i just have to share...;p)
well, u can surely do ur own research on all the amazing benefits online but i copy n paste some anyway from here n here
What Can Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Do for Me?Beneficial ingredients in raw apple cider vinegar give it its power to make us feel better, look better and feel energized. Just look at some of the beneficial ingredients in raw apple cider vinegar:
- Potassium – helps to prevent brittle teeth, hair loss and runny noses.
- Pectin – helps to regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol.
- Malic Acid – gives ACV the properties of being anti-viral, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal.
- Calcium – helps create strong bones and teeth.
- Ash – gives ACV its alkaline property which aids your body in maintaining proper pH levels for a healthy alkaline state.
- Acetic Acid – It appears that this acid slows the digestion of starch which can help to lower the rise in glucose that commonly occurs after meals.
A Few Benefits of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar mixed in 4 ounces of purified water after a meal has been used as a natural remedy for heartburn and as a replacement for toxic heartburn medications.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar may help improve bowel irregularity, thereby removing toxins from the body at a faster rate.
- Helps clear up skin conditions and blemishes giving a smoother texture and complexion.
- Raw Apple Cider vinegar may also help with joint pain and stiffness.
- Apple Cider Vinegar helps to break down fats so that your body can use them rather than store them. For this reason, many diets include ACV in their regimen.
- On a small scale, ACV was studied by researchers at Arizona State University. The preliminary study was published in the Diabetes Care journal. It reported that ACV helps reduce levels of glucose.
How Do I Take Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?Mixed with another powerhouse of beneficial goodness, organic honey, apple cider vinegar can be a tasty treat with very healthy benefits. This is a great drink for fast energy. Remember, the mother of vinegar will settle at the bottom of the bottle between uses. Be sure to shake the bottle well before pouring to include these healthful ingredients. In a large pitcher, add together:
- 2 tablespoons of Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 gallon of purified water
- Organic raw locally harvested honey or agave nectar to suit your taste
Raw organic apple cider vinegar is even good for pets. It has been used to help control fleas and even promotes a healthy shiny coat.
there are much usage with ACV that u'll find helpful & beneficial for the health...
so grab a bottle today...u know it'll do go for u...;D