expect the unexpected, visit @ur own risk!!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

wake up in the morning...

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
(Hey, what up girl?)
Put my glasses on, Im out the door - I’m gonna hit this city (Lets go)


oopss!!! hehehe sorry...ok from the top...


woke up this morning, i stood in front of the mirror...
there staring back at me was someone who has a prominent..hhmmm... crows feet!?
hello missy, what are u staring at me for?
=>what do u mean...i'm staring at u?
yeah, what are staring at me for?
=>the question is WHY Are U Staring at ME?
u mean to say i'm staring at myself and u're staring at urself?
now u got the idea..

oh well whatever...

wait...how long have those feet been there?
was that me in the mirror?
=>well yeah...who else but u?
hmmm...i guess that person on the other side did look like me...
only a lot  prettier...:P

what's not to be happy about having crows feet?
to have them means u laugh a lot, that u have smiling eyes...
that u're a happy cheeful person... that u live a healthy life...that, that...
that u're young at heart...that, that..
that who cares what u look like..
as long as u're happy inside...

random scribbling by: SLR

2 comments:

  1. I really admire your positivity and your cheerful disposition. :-) Take care, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha...yeah..i always try to make anything that's bothering me seems light by making fun of it myself...yeah i know it's strange but somehow it helps...:D thanks Irene, take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...