expect the unexpected, visit @ur own risk!!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

wake up in the morning...

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
(Hey, what up girl?)
Put my glasses on, Im out the door - I’m gonna hit this city (Lets go)


oopss!!! hehehe sorry...ok from the top...


woke up this morning, i stood in front of the mirror...
there staring back at me was someone who has a prominent..hhmmm... crows feet!?
hello missy, what are u staring at me for?
=>what do u mean...i'm staring at u?
yeah, what are staring at me for?
=>the question is WHY Are U Staring at ME?
u mean to say i'm staring at myself and u're staring at urself?
now u got the idea..

oh well whatever...

wait...how long have those feet been there?
was that me in the mirror?
=>well yeah...who else but u?
hmmm...i guess that person on the other side did look like me...
only a lot  prettier...:P

what's not to be happy about having crows feet?
to have them means u laugh a lot, that u have smiling eyes...
that u're a happy cheeful person... that u live a healthy life...that, that...
that u're young at heart...that, that..
that who cares what u look like..
as long as u're happy inside...

random scribbling by: SLR

2 comments:

  1. I really admire your positivity and your cheerful disposition. :-) Take care, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha...yeah..i always try to make anything that's bothering me seems light by making fun of it myself...yeah i know it's strange but somehow it helps...:D thanks Irene, take care!

    ReplyDelete

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...